Thursday, November 9, 2017

The Evolution of Traditional to New Media

Journal Entry # 3 - MediaLit1718


Knowing your media at different ages:




Assignment: 

In my opinion, with the upcoming evolution of media in our era, this surely plays a crucial role in shaping an effective and healthy democracy. This is indeed the cornerstone of a  democracy. Media makes us very aware of the various social, political and economical activities occurring not only in our country but worldwide as well. Let us take this media as a mirror in which shows the citizens or strives to show the baked truth and harsh realities of behind the lying realities.

We all know that media brings great influence in our lives. This involves communication not only found within a community but within the whole world. With this, it has affected me in the most surreal way. The media helped me build my ideal self. I often find myself reading passages, blogs, watching videos and such. With these kinds of activities, it made me construct my ideal self, someone I aspire to be. The literature I’ve been exposed to influenced my likes, dislikes and even personality which is why I can say that the effect is indeed surreal.



Sources: Images from Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.